Tinker

Project Update From PLC

Önerilen İletiler

Hi, i'm an Algerian Engineer in Control,  i'm have a problem with function (Update Project From PLC) in PLC GMTCNT. 

So, when i click on Update Project From PLC, I'll have two windows of error : error "Out Of Memery" Or error "Read TimeOut".

I tried to solve this problem but I didn't understand.

Thank you.

tarihinde Tinker tarafından düzenlendi
Yorum bağlantısı
Sitelerde Paylaş

Hi Tinker, Firstly; If you have got GMTSoft has a PLC, you need to upgrade.(You cannot use the program written in GMTSoft editor for GMTSuite's PLC.)  Firstly, the firmware and then the Bootloader update must be done. I hope the following two documents help you. Also check that the PC-PLC connection is healthy.

Sincerely yours...

gmtsuite_plcupdate.pdf

Update and Upload.docx

Yorum bağlantısı
Sitelerde Paylaş

TUMER, 9 saat önce yazdı:

Merhabalar, 

X96 Serisi PLCler için GMTsoft yazılımında program çekme sorunu ile ilgili bir çalışmanız var mı acaba? Makinelerimizi temin eden fabrikalarda bakım elemanlarının sürekli yaşadığı bir sorun bu.

Teşekkürler

GMTSoft ile yazılan yazılımlarda bu mümkün olmadığı için GMTSuite yazılımı geliştirildi diye biliyorum. Upload olması gerekiyorsa yeni yazılımları GMTSuite ile yapmanızı öneririm. 

Yorum bağlantısı
Sitelerde Paylaş

On 11/25/2018 at 12:46 PM, Hanifi said:

Hi

İf the project inside of PLC is written with GMTSoft and model of PLC is X96 series, you can not make upload. 

Upload is only available when project is made by GMTSuite. To download any project to PLC with GMTSuite. You must upgrade PLC as Mr. Demir's explanation. 

hi sir 

we have 5 plc  ( GLC 396T + hmi ( LS . XP3O ) in our plant and i need to make upload the program from plc to the laptop . already i use GMTSOFT and make connection with the plc but i can't see the program or upload it from the cpu .... so please can you advice me what i need exactly and which software i need ( if possible send me links for the software i need ) 

thanks in advance 

best regards 

Yorum bağlantısı
Sitelerde Paylaş

Merhaba Sn. yetkili

GMTsoft ile yazılmış 196R modulünden program upload ediminde sorun yaşıyorum ''Read Timeout hatası veriyor '' 

SOFT ile programlanan 196R modulünde Upload seçeneği 396r da gibi olmadığından mıdır ? Değilse bu konu hakkında nasıl bir yol izleyebeilirim?

Yardım ve cevaplarınınz için şimdiden teşekkürler !

İyi çalılşmalar!

Yorum bağlantısı
Sitelerde Paylaş