hadi

operation log

Önerilen İletiler

hi

I got a test device going to install GLC-296R and TSG 070E on it.

I want a history windows that contain a table, including product barcode that scanned, test start time, stop time, some plc register value and some hmi local register. which plc or function pats should i use ? 

Yorum bağlantısı
Sitelerde Paylaş

Hi,

About barcode Scanner, you can connect to USB host port of HMI and get data from imvloved adress. Details as below

image.png.887c67021823005cea15f59d50f22b8b.png

About data record, you can use data logger and data report function which you can reach detail explanation from help document.

Additonal, you can check data logger sample project from below forum link:

PLC model can be as you select if you think to communciate between HMI and PLC as Serial communcaiton. If you prefer using Modbus TCP you must use GLC396 CPU.

Yorum bağlantısı
Sitelerde Paylaş

57 minutes ago, Hanifi said:

Hi,

About barcode Scanner, you can connect to USB host port of HMI and get data from imvloved adress. Details as below

image.png.887c67021823005cea15f59d50f22b8b.png

About data record, you can use data logger and data report function which you can reach detail explanation from help document.

Additonal, you can check data logger sample project from below forum link:

PLC model can be as you select if you think to communciate between HMI and PLC as Serial communcaiton. If you prefer using Modbus TCP you must use GLC396 CPU.

thanks for your quick response,

if I want to have table that each row show barcode of product , test start and stop time, pressure , .... ( Production History save in some .csv file) should I use datalogger ?

for products I need some data array

Yorum bağlantısı
Sitelerde Paylaş