Manuel Latorre

ADRESS TAG

Önerilen İletiler

Thanks for answering!

I don't understand when it tells me to activate the communication, I suppose it will be in the rs485 configuration.
I think I was in the wrong forum, I will try the PDesigner forum, I thought it was a GMTSuite problem, when I save the project it already generates a file that I can open with excel, although it is not a .csv extension.
The problem is when I want to import it with PDesigner, it tells me: AddrTag object import failed, the reason is: Invalid address type.
Thanks for your time! Sorry for my mistakes and greetings from Spain!

Cevabın için teşekkür ederim!
Bana iletişimi etkinleştirmemi söylediğinde anlamıyorum, sanırım rs485 yapılandırmasında olacak.
Sanırım yanlış foruma girdim, PDesigner forumunu deneyeceğim, GMTSuite sorunu sandım, projeyi kaydettiğimde zaten .csv uzantılı olmasa da excel ile açabileceğim bir dosya oluşturuyor.
Sorun şu ki, onu PDesigner ile içe aktarmak istediğimde, bana şunu söylüyor: AddrTag nesnesi içe aktarma başarısız oldu, nedeni: Geçersiz adres türü.
Zaman ayırdığınız için teşekkürler! Hatalarım için özür dilerim ve İspanya'dan selamlar!

Yorum bağlantısı
Sitelerde Paylaş