Moustafa

Problem upload program GLC-396R

Önerilen İletiler

Hi sir
there is a plc GLC-396R , firmware number 251 and 213 bootloaders, I used GMTsuite 1.0.04 to upload the program, when I put the password 1234, the connection is OK with the green screen but when i moved to the second step and put the password of upload and project path and put continue ,the screen stay on reading ladder program without any wrong message
what is the solution please

5555.jpg

Yorum bağlantısı
Sitelerde Paylaş

You cannot upload GMTSoft program via GMTSuite. 251 firmware and 213 bootloader shows that is GMTSoft program in PLC (If you have new series of PLC such as 196, 296.... not 186,188, you cannot upload GMTSoft program). So to say, there is no chance to upload program from this PLC. If you were programmed this PLC with GMTSuite, you can upload program later on.

Yorum bağlantısı
Sitelerde Paylaş

egecanbiryan, 5 hours ago wrote:

You cannot upload GMTSoft program via GMTSuite. 251 firmware and 213 bootloader shows that is GMTSoft program in PLC (If you have new series of PLC such as 196, 296.... not 186,188, you cannot upload GMTSoft program). So to say, there is no chance to upload program from this PLC. If you were programmed this PLC with GMTSuite, you can upload program later on.

What is the solution i can do to resolve my problem

my plc is GLC-396R  firmware number 251 and 213 bootloade

Yorum bağlantısı
Sitelerde Paylaş

egecanbiryan, 3 dakika önce yazdı:

There is no solution about this situation. You cannot upload program from your PLC.

what is the reason ,why i cant upload the program from this plc , I connected for many PLCs i never heard about this problem

if i don't have the password then i cant upload the program

I'm not convinced sorry

Yorum bağlantısı
Sitelerde Paylaş

Because of the PLC model. If you have ELC-186,188 old version PLC you can upload program from these devices with GMTSoft software. But you have new version PLC(196,296,396,496). If you want to upload program from the new version PLC's you had to programmed it earlier with GMTSuite. But your PLC's have GMTSoft project inside.(i know because your plc firmware and bootloader is respectively 251 and 213)

Yorum bağlantısı
Sitelerde Paylaş

egecanbiryan, Şimdi yazdı:

Because of the PLC model. If you have ELC-186,188 old version PLC you can upload program from these devices with GMTSoft software. But you have new version PLC(196,296,396,496). If you want to upload program from the new version PLC's you had to programmed it earlier with GMTSuite. But your PLC's have GMTSoft project inside.(i know because your plc firmware and bootloader is respectively 251 and 213)

So i need to contact our supplier to give me the source program 

thanks

Yorum bağlantısı
Sitelerde Paylaş